Muad'Dib - THE SPICE MUST FLOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muad'Dib - HE WHO CONTROLS THE SPICE CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Bit Of History- Server 5 last round

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MANO NEGRA
Fremen Elder
Fremen Elder
MANO NEGRA

A Bit Of History- Server 5 last round Empty
PostSubject: A Bit Of History- Server 5 last round   A Bit Of History- Server 5 last round I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 pm

It's always good to know what happened last round, many players start again and form the same alliances on the new server so it is useful to be able to spot this when the server starts.

This is how server 5 shaped up early on:

NE

Main alliances to develop were Drunks and AA, they soon had a confederation

NW

This quad had Flock I

SW

Only B&D of note

SE

The main alliances were Zero and FiSt

Last edited by MANO NEGRA on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mauddib.forumotion.co.uk
MANO NEGRA
Fremen Elder
Fremen Elder
MANO NEGRA

A Bit Of History- Server 5 last round Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit Of History- Server 5 last round   A Bit Of History- Server 5 last round I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:06 pm

AA/D won Server 5 last round

Looks like AA and Drunks the meta that won were based in the north quads. The south seems to have been in disarray with only one ally  VIKINGS going for a WW. Seems like they were going through much the same problems as on our server.

This was posted on the server forum...just to give you a flavour of what went on.

"I started this server in the South almost a month late, by which time the corn farmers were already beginning their undefeated title. Being a seasoned travian old timer that I am, I knew it would be challenging to grow in my location but I worked my way up. And, by the middle of the server I had plenty of friends and ears. I also sat night watch for both the top two accounts on the server. All this done while managing to build my own.

One account: that of the Viking’s leader Lynge who is no longer with us, was quite a handful. Both of those accounts were under 24 hour work with me on them as I farm while most of the server sleeps(night watch). Perhaps that is one reason why they are big??

I’ve watched from the sidelines the many accusations that have been made about the accounts I sit, and this infuriates me. Not just because I know what is happening at all times in the accounts but because most of the information is spoken (with certainty from those speakers) false.

I hate cheaters and bots. I play with integrity and have for the last six years I’ve played. I would never sit a cheater account. I would have nothing to do with it. It’s a matter of PERSONAL PRIDE.

It makes me even more distraught that it is rumored of several players want to quit because of this “so called cheating” (which has now not only been refuted by travian admin but myself as well...) I’ve put so much work into these accounts, and my own. Why would I want to play on a server where everyone is quitting because they have issues getting the facts together. As a result, I will have nothing to show for all my hard work if a domino effect of quitting takes place.

Please don’t ruin my game because of your misinformation and rumors.

I think the "Apathy" meta are the likely winners of this tainted server with accounts deleting at the rate of 20 - 30 per day and honest players asking themselves why they are still bothering to see it through until the bitter end."
Back to top Go down
https://mauddib.forumotion.co.uk

A Bit Of History- Server 5 last round
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muad'Dib - THE SPICE MUST FLOW :: The Oracle Of Al Dhanab :: External Affairs-
Jump to: