Muad'Dib - THE SPICE MUST FLOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muad'Dib - HE WHO CONTROLS THE SPICE CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Are We?!

Go down 
+24
vinnz
bobmarley/remco
The Sith Lord
Casterman
the pale horse
Longshanks
Blood Hawk
CaLaNe
Bigot Destroyer
loopylil
Morikaze
Ginger Spice
Rural Farmer
Rad
kait
djt003
Nigel1
kailia
DanielHart
NapWilson
klem
quigon jinn
Eggor - El Cid
MANO NEGRA
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MANO NEGRA
Fremen Elder
Fremen Elder
MANO NEGRA

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:05 am

For those of you that don't know I was LORD BAHL on the UK4 server.

I'm also playing as Mano Negra on the Com 2 server.

Last edited by MANO NEGRA on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mauddib.forumotion.co.uk
Eggor - El Cid
Master of Assassins
Master of Assassins
Eggor - El Cid

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:27 am

I was Cuirassier until I deleted then I was on the Napwilson account.
Back to top Go down
quigon jinn

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 am

would it be possible to change the back ground as it is almost black with block fonts on my iPhone and I will be using my phone to keep up with what's going on while I'm at work
Back to top Go down
klem

klem

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:43 am

I was Klem on the server and still am Klem Wink
Back to top Go down
NapWilson

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:44 am

Hi

I am Napwilson, played ts4.uk with Omega, as many of you know. Also played ts5.uk with Eggor and whoever else was there too (Jevo was my name back then).

Unless we are going for Dune names, I will probably go under the alias "IbanezJev" this time. If you are wondering where I got that from, Ibanez is my guitar/wife and Jev is what my mates call me lol

See you on the other side!

Nap/Jev

Back to top Go down
MANO NEGRA
Fremen Elder
Fremen Elder
MANO NEGRA

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:45 am

quigon jinn wrote:
would it be possible to change the back ground as it is almost black with block fonts on my iPhone and I will be using my phone to keep up with what's going on while I'm at work
I've made the font brighter...is that ok?
Back to top Go down
DanielHart
Fremen Naib
Fremen Naib
DanielHart

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:15 am

Well, I was DanielHart on UK4 and am playing com2 as DanielHart. I guess I've always been DanielHart, so DanielHart, I will remain bounce 
Back to top Go down
kailia

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:27 am

Hey,

I was bot_08 on ts4, learnt a lot with the help of Omega on ts4, so new gameplay deserves a fresh start with a new name!

Back to top Go down
Nigel1

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:49 am

Hi
I was Stodzaaay on the last server as I entered late and inherited an account. Will play under a different name this time though
Back to top Go down
djt003

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Hi all, I'm djt003 as always.
Back to top Go down

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Jova92 (Lewis) [UK4] Back for another round.
Back to top Go down
kait

kait

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:42 am

surprise will be Kait again as i have been since my name change from sqcac in the dark ages, along with a few others on a couple of other servers. Dont really see the point in changing names all the time. village names fine but player name nope..
Back to top Go down
Rad

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:03 am

hiyas, was radster in last UK4 round, will be Rad for this one Smile
Back to top Go down
Rural Farmer

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi Peeps

I can't read any of the posts - iphone no likey fonts/coloura but looking forward to S5

Rural Farmer from many servers.
Back to top Go down
Ginger Spice
Reverend Mother
Reverend Mother
Ginger Spice

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Guess Who Razz
Back to top Go down
kailia

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Fonts much better for iPhone now Smile
Back to top Go down

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:15 pm

hello my name is remco living in amsterdam and play travian for 7 years

remco
Back to top Go down

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:20 am

Angel of Light on UK1 - Will probably keep the same name. New to the alliance but not to the game.
Back to top Go down

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:53 am

I was stanleyphillips and will be again..
Back to top Go down

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 am

hi im dave
Back to top Go down

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:02 am

Hello, I'm Tom from Uk1, Bluerose13x on uk1 and will be Bluerose13x again
Back to top Go down
Morikaze

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Hi i'm Liz, currently playing on UK3 under the name Morikaze. I used to play several years back on UK3 under the name anubis and was part of the winning alliance for 2 years running. Recently got back into the game after a few years break.

Looking forward to the birthday server on UK5 and been sent your way by my UK3 friend Ianofsec
Back to top Go down
MANO NEGRA
Fremen Elder
Fremen Elder
MANO NEGRA

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:52 pm

Hi Liz and all the new recruits, good to have you with us.
Back to top Go down

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:32 am

Hi all.. I am Ian Of SEC, veteran (but still learning).. I was a leader in FireAnts on UK3 for a few servers and have also earned my stripes sitting a WW !!

I have been introduced to you guys by DIRECTOR ... i am a Gaul Def man by trade and look forward to some serious action this time round... especially the WW's spawning outside the gray zone... ahhhh.. takes me back Smile

Looking forward to meeting you all in game
Back to top Go down
loopylil

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:01 am

Hi I am Maria , Was Black Mariah on uk4 and played under lots of names on different servers, I will be dualling and will be playing under the name of The Git (if the mh's allow it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Are We?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are We?!   Who Are We?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Are We?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muad'Dib - THE SPICE MUST FLOW :: The Oracle Of Al Dhanab :: Introductions-
Jump to: